11/5/15

That big dream

As I started to do those little thing what I mentioned on my earlier post I began to feel more positive and more focused on aiming my life to a certain path.



What's your big dream? Think about it for a while.

What have you done to get to that dream of yours?

What should you do to get to that dream of yours?

Your dream can be small or big - we all have both of them. But for now, pick up that one witch you think you can have in next 6 months.

Write it down on a piece of paper, and put that paper somewhere where you see it every day (wallet etc.). Now every time you see it, you will selfconstantly start to think about that aim of yours, and what's best, you start to act like you already have it and/or will get it.

See my point here?

Write your dreams down, so you can visualize it and start doing things to get it.


Like what you read? Please suscribe this blog and add yourself as my reader to get information everytime I write something. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Please hit me with a comment!