11/16/15

5 things to be grateful -challenge

#GratitudeChallenge2015
Here Are The Rules:
  • You have 72 hours to accept the challenge when you are nominated.
  • Write or say 5 things you are grateful for on any social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog, or anywhere)
  • Display a picture of gratitude. Any picture of something simple that makes (or made) you smile.
  • Nominate 5 other people in your circle, but make sure to let them know immediately.

I took this from diyjahn.com  , just because I feel like these kind of things belongs to this blog. And this is suppose to be a little sneak a peek to what kind of thing you can be grateful. Yours can be really different from this one but it doesn't matter. What matters, is that you think of it.

So. Here it goes.

1. Husband.

This is something that I still can't understand; I found a yin to my yang, a person who REALLY loves me as I am. Even at my worst, like this weekend... I was too lazy to do even something to eat, and he did food for me.
Which takes me to...

2. Odd Finnish food.

I would never survive without Finnish salty liquorice or rye bread. (And I love those faces when someone who doesn't know what these are, tries them out.)





3. My lovely home

I have a roof over my head, it's warm inside, I have running water and no one has shut down our electricity. And actually, it's kind of pretty too.

4. Snow during winter

Ok, not yet, because as I told it has been way too long fall this year, but still I can't wait to see those first little snowflakes falling down to ground..



5. My best friends

The best of the best in category of my friends .. It's way too long distance between us. And it makes me cry sometimes, but when I see them, it's like heaven down on earth. And just having a little time with them takes me trough a lot of bad times and gives me strength. And actually I'm smiling right now, just thinking these loved ones of mine. YOU'RE THE BEST.


2 comments:

  1. Beautifully written! I'm so glad that you took this challenge. It's so great to stop and think about what we are grateful for - especially in this season. :) Also, your Finnish food sounds yummy!

    www.diyjahn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wow, usually people just look at our foods like are you crazy. You totally should visit Finland some day to see and taste those! :)

      Delete

Like what you read? Please hit me with a comment!