11/4/15

YOU CAN DO IT!

I know how hard it is to stick to being motivated, as I had some setbacks in my life too.

So lately I have been thinking that what should I do to be happier, to be successful, to provide good future to my family.

As I had been really thinking this for a long time, I mean for a REALLY long time.. It was about a time to something really happen. So what happened that made me think this?

I met my long term friend for a cup of coffee. He offered me a job, but I didn't take it. I needed it, but I didn't take it. Why? Because I was so negative by the time. I only thought, that I will never success or I will lose my money, time, husband.. Time wasn't right for me to do business with this guy.

Well, time passed and we didn't really connect. But one day he called again to ask me and my husband to meet him. So we went and he cooked some nice food for us (Spaghetti Bolognese btw, and it was GOOD.) and we talked about real things in life. Not about money, not about how unhealthy we feel.. Just some positive, nice things that has happened in our lives.

That was the turning point of my life.

I realized, that to be positive, I need to see positive people. I can't co-up with my life if the only people beside me is negative!

There started my journey to be a better, positive person, and that's the reason I started to write this blog.

This is one of my ways to help others to do the same.

I hope you will start to follow my roads to success and learn something yourself too. So please click subscribe and feel free to share this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Please hit me with a comment!