11/25/15

Easy money, where are you?

OK this doesn't totally go for my blog, but I have this huge bumb inside me, that I have to talk about.

There is no such thing as easy money. I'm sorry, but there isn't.

Don't go for these hoaxes. Everytime someone says "Just started 2 days ago and already doing 5000$ a week!" IT'S A HOAX.

Usually you click on that link that someone
- send to you
- tweeted on Twitter
- posted to Facebook
- You found on someones website

I admit, I have clicked these too! I wouldn't be writining this now if I hadn't.

Ok all of them are not hoax, but you still won't do those millions in one month. Usually you have to buy something to read or watch (oh, what a coincidence) or "pay us 20$ and you will get it back eventually."

See they already have told you this isn't something you should go by, but most of us don't see them just because they are only thinking all of that money they will get.

Ever read that little print on site? Just in the bottom? "There's numbers are just an example. We can't guarantee that you will get this money also."

So, if you are motivated to do some work and get some money ect, you really should go to speak someone
- who works with a real company
- has real workers who you can see face to face
- doesn't force you to buy anything
- helps you to do that job and get along
- there's real products, not just air

And don't fall for a pyramide scheme! If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Today one person contacted me to work with him.
"So you just give me 15$ money, and then I'll help you recuit 4 people and they give 15$ also and then you will get your money back. You don't have to sell anything."

.. So I just give you my money, and my friends gives their money too, and then we'll all be rich? 

This kind of makes me angry too, because there is a lot of good social network businesses and world wide too! And these people who don't really do anything but take your money pollutes it all.

Remember.

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

1 comment:

  1. Very good article. So many people fall for these types of ads.

    ReplyDelete

Like what you read? Please hit me with a comment!