11/20/15

TOP 5 things to do to get into better mood

So most of my writings lately has been a bit dark shaded so lets do something brighter today!

There is no ultimate right thing to do, but these work great for me! And if these doesn't work for you maybe you will find out what's your "better day"-motivators!

1. Watch your favorite show at least 3 episodes


Yes, I really mean this. My favorite one is The Simpons, I can't watch it without laughing out loud - and what's better way to get to better mood than laughing?! :) Three episodes because one is not enough, two makes you want more and when you start third one you can promise to yourself "this is the last one" . ;)

2. Change your sofas place


Or re-organize those books. Or go trought your wardrope. Just change something you see daily, it really cheers you up a little!

3. Call your bestfriend



..And talk about something stupid. Something dorky and idiot that you've done some day.

4. Take a nap


Feeling crancy? Sleep for a while.

5. Eat something really good


I mean ... REALLY good. When I feel like this, I usually pick up a donut and special coffee (cappuchino .. mmm...).

So this is my top 5 about getting to a better mood! Oh, and one extra. SMILE. Look in the mirror and SMILE.
You are special.
You are worth it.


Like what you read? Subscribe me and add yourself to my email list to get notified everytime I post something! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Please hit me with a comment!