11/4/15

4 points you should know to be a positive person

So now you know something about me and my past. I know you're probably wondering "wheres the tips?"

Don't worry, I'll give them to you one by one. OR as a list (like now.)

So when I was struggling with my life and was trying to think some ways to help my husband (and me on the side) to be better persons, I started to read.

1. Read a lot

I went to these conventions and happenings where every successful person kept saying "Readers are leaders." So, I started to read. A lot.

First it doesn't matter what you read, it's more of the idea of reading. Well of course if you just read Cosmopolitan or Donald Duck or something like that it won't help you but if you concentrate to some good novelty or what's even better, for life changing books, I bet you feel better.
Me for example, I find Stephen Kings books good to read. They are fiction, but they're wrote in good way and I need to use my brains as I read. (So thanks, Stephen!)

2. Think positive

If you are a negative person, negative things will happen to you. That's just a thing that no one can deny. And if you think you can.. Maybe it's time for you to change your point of view?

So in the morning when I wake up, my first thought is "This day will be awesome!" It usually is.

  3. Take time to yourself

I usually take 1 hour in the morning for my self to think what should I do next. Do this as you think it would be easiest for you. It can be a wakeup 1 hour earlier than normally so your family is still a sleep. I usually do some lists about "tasks for today" or "what things should change".
PS. I will do a post about these things separately.

4. Enjoy those little things

Yes, I know it's a cliché, BUT.. Think it this way; "Oh what a horrible morning, I overslept like ten minutes and now I can't brew coffee at home and now I need to go to ** to eat my breakfast..." OR "So ok, I overslept today for 10minutes and YES , it's time for my FAVORITE latte for that cute little cafeteria! Ohh and maybe a bagel.."

Which one is you ? Which one you prefer?



Like what you read? Please suscribe me and add yourself as my reader to get info everytime I write. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Please hit me with a comment!